UPDATED COVID-19 Garden Centre operating procedures September 2020 Phase 3 of Lockdown
Although elements of lock down are lifting our main priority is safety - both yours and ours. We are still operating in a very different way so be prepared, business is not as usual.
A face mask will be mandatory inside the shop area of the garden centre as per the Scottish Government’s instruction.
To control numbers during busy periods we may restrict the number of cars in the carpark. Please stop and queue where requested and adhere to guidance by the car park marshal.
Please respect our instructions the last thing we want is a traffic accident.
Anyone not adhering to instructions will be asked to leave. We will not tolerate abuse or rudeness to our staff.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES - PROCEDURES AND GUIDANCE
- If you have suspected COVID symptoms DO NOT enter the garden centre – go home
- Always observe 2m social distancing
- Face masks are mandatory inside the shop area
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry
- Please collect and clean a trolley at the entrance
- No dogs – to avoid congestion
- Observe one-way routes and no entry signs
- Card only NO CASH (contactless and Apple Pay limit is £45)
- No toilet facilities available
Opening times are 10am - 4.30pm seven days a week
These procedures are in place in agreement with the Scottish Government, Aberdeen City Trading Standards and the Horticultural Trade Association.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
Simon and the Team