Re-opening of the Garden Centre Friday 29th of May
We look forward to welcoming you back at long last. Our main priority is safety – both yours and ours. We will have to operate in a very different way so be prepared, business will not be as usual.
Firstly, to control numbers we will be restricting the number of cars in the carpark. Please stop and queue where requested and adhere to guidance by the car park marshal.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES – PROCEDURES AND GUIDANCE
- If you do not feel well do not visit the garden centre – go home
- Always observe 2m social distancing
- 2 people per household/car No under 16’s No dogs
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry
- Please collect and clean a trolley at the entrance – no trolley no entry
- Observe one-way routes and no entry signs
- Card only (contactless £45) NO CASH
- No toilet facilities available
SHOP and GO! Please shop efficiently Thank you
New Opening times 10am – 4.30pm